Friday, November 12, 2010

Week 11

Photo Editing Show Time

The class began by a showcase of some great examples of edited pictures. I consider that for these people, photo editing must be really their "cup of tea". These people did it so well. I think tehy really enjoyed doing it! For some pictures, I cannot really tell that the original picture is what I saw. It looked very different and so much more beautiful and meaningful!

Photoshop and Photobucket were then being introduced to us. We were then asked to edit our own selected picture using Photoshop or other photo editing programme and make it more beautiful and meaningful.

This is the picture that I have chosen:



This is the edited picture:




I made the picture looked nostalgic to show that music can bring people back to the past. The star was added to the finger playing the piano to show that music can bring me to the future.

Then, we were asked to upload the before and after editing photos to Pn Foziah's account in Photobucket. After that, we started discussing the two tasks for Module 2. Looks like mroe work is coming but I believe that it is going to be a fun and challenging experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment