Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week 15

Test and Module 5

The test was quite tough for me because I need to come out with suitable and creative teaching to be used to teach children in the given test time. Thanks to all the module tasks that I have done, it served as a "backbone" of ideas during the test. It had helped me by giving me lots of inspiration in designing suitable and technological resources for teaching.


Moreover, we were given a list of things to do during the upcoming study break. The things are:

- Finish Module 5, print all the modules and compile them.
- Finish tasks for Module 5 and print them.
- Finish all the blog entries and print them.

A great training for me to face the working world in the future. Let's face it positively. All the best everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment