Friday, November 12, 2010

Week 9

Module 3 Done, Time for Module 2
After the 2 weeks Raya break, here we were, back to MK2. Hope everyone had a good rest! Selamat Hari Rya to all my Muslim brothers and sisters!

The 2 weeks holiday was a bit occupied for me. Not only did I have to entertain and spend time with my parents and relatives, I have to finish up Module 3 and the massive work from other courses. However, it is good to have time with family in the midst of these challenge.

As I went through Module 3, I realize that it is all about editing audios using programmes like Wave Pad Editor, Audacity and others. I love the part when we were asked to reduce noises from the background and also to fade the music in and out. It really got me to like technology more!

As for this week, Pn Foziah gave us Module 2 - Photo Editing

To be honest, besides music, I also like taking photos very much (though I do not own a camera yet, I hope I can get one soon). And once again, this module caught my attention as well! I am loving it!

So we started to do Module 2. I could hear lots of people getting excited by the outcome of the pictures editing. Good job everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment